What is Mummy MOT?
A Mummy MOT is a specialist postnatal examination for women following both vaginal and C-section deliveries. It will assess how your posture, pelvic floor muscles and stomach muscles are recovering after childbirth. Claire will provide you with gentle exercises and treatment to help with your recovery – and get you back on track with your fitness goals
Claire is fully trained and licensed to carry out a Mummy MOT®. Mums need to bend, squat and lift so we provide clinical postnatal care and functional exercises for our clients following birth (no matter how long ago)
90 minute assessment including:
- Full postural screen.
- Pelvic floor muscle assessment.
- Abdominal muscle exam to check for any separation.
- Screening for bladder, bowel or sexual dysfunction.
- Education and advice on safe activities such as lifting your baby or pushing a buggy.
- Bespoke rehabilitation programme with your goals and lifestyle factors in mind.
- Written report on the findings of your assessment.
For more, see the Mummy MOT website at https://www.themummymot.com